Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working harder and harder to bring Bleach discussion topics to you!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:24 pm

*Soka walks over onto Ichigo's lap* "So, you must be Ichigo."
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:59 pm

"Yep." Ichigo says as Komamura swings at me. I easily block it, and return the favor, slashing at his chest. He grunts in pain, and brings his fist down on me. I roll to the side, andtry to sweep his feet from under him, only hurting my leg. "OW!"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:32 am

"*sigh* I don't get why she's so worried that everyone hates her." Soka said, still on Ichigo's lap.
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:29 am

"Neither do I." Ichigo tells Soka.

I get up, and ready my sword. I'm racking my head for my kido that I could use, when I think of one. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado Number 31! Shakkaho!" My spell shoots at Komamure, and knocks him out of the ring. "I win. He's outta bounds, right?" Chojiro nods, and I grin in victory. I go and help Koma mura up, and get ready for the next match.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:06 am

*runs over to congratulate Sam fo his win as Soka follows close behind* "Good job, Sam!" *has a big smile on her face*
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:03 pm

I hobble off the arena after the fight, and see Kikia and soku running up to congradulate me. "Thanks, you two."

---- 4 rounds later----

It was the final round. Me versus Ichigo. Former Captain of 14th Company, vs it's current captain. "Wanna just go Bankai, Ichigo?" I call to him.
"Sure!" he replies. We both realease at the same time. As I feel the warmth of the black flames surround me, I also feel my Zanpaku-to 'merge' with me, making me part-dragon. I flex my wings, dispelling the flames around me. I smirk, showing my sharpened teeth, and clench my dragon-like hands into fists. Finally, I open my eyes, to reveal they were slitted like a dragons, and I could see much better. "Scared yet, Ichigo?"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Kikia was speachless, she had never seen anything like this.
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:46 am

"I ain't scared." Ichigo says. "But I think Kikia is."
"Oh, well." I say, shrugging. Then, I'm behind him, and slice down on him, and he easily blocks. "I hoped I wouldn't beat you that fast. After all, we beat Aizen together." I see him smirk.
"Why not go all out?' he says. I smirk at the idea as well. We both reach across our faces. Him to the corner, and reach behind my neck. We jump apart, and pull our hands back. He puts on his horned Hollow Mask, and I put on my dragon-like Hollow 'Helmet' Mask. Everyone but Kikia gets back, and Kikia was to scared to move.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:57 am

"Come-on, Kikia! Move back here!" As Soka yelled Kikia still didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Me and Ichigo just stare at each other, then he rushes at me. I simply fly above him, and slice at his back. He blocks, and turns to me. "Getsuga Tensho!" he yells, and swings a black blast of reiatsu at me.I grab it, and send it back at him. I watch it hit him, and get hit by another before I can blimk. "You've gotten fast, Ichigo!" I say, smirking. "But can you dodge this?!" I hold my sword above me, and yell; "Burakkudoragonfaiā!" I swing it down, and cause Ichigo to get a nasty burn.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:37 pm

"*gasp*" Kikia still wouldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:59 pm

The battle between me and Ichigo kept up, and was getting tougher and tougher. I barely dodged one of his Getsuga's, and his eyes go wide as it hits something. I looks back, and see Kikia unconsious. "Crap! Stop the match!" I say to Chojiro. I jump down, and Pick her up. "I'll take her to Company 4. I'll be back." I go to the barracks, give her to Hanatoro, and head back to finish the fight.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:21 pm

*wakes up* "Uh... What happend?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:49 pm

After I barely defeated Ichigo, I heaed back to the 4th Company baracks to check on Kikia. As she wakes up and asks what happened. "You got hit by a stray Getsuga I dodged. So it's kinda my fault. Sorry." I say all the while people are fussing over my wounds.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:52 pm

*softly smiles* "Its ok, don't worry, I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:54 pm

"Ok. Well, it's getting late, so your going to stay here tonight. See ya in the morning." I walk back to the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:05 am

*goes back to her room and falls fast asleep*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:24 pm

*Kikia wakes up the next morning to someone nocking on the door. "*yawn* Come in..."
Back to top Go down
KimotoDragoon
Human
KimotoDragoon

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Hexes opens the door, comes in, and quickly shuts it.

"Before you say anything I am here looking for someone! Could you tell me where they are?"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kimotodragoon
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:28 pm

"Who? And who are you?" *confused look on her face*
Back to top Go down
KimotoDragoon
Human
KimotoDragoon

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:36 pm

"I can't remember his name at the moment... My memory is alittle blurry... But I'm Hexes the Arrancar. Nice to meet you!" She said holding her hand out for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:41 pm

"An arrancar!" *backs away and gets out bow*
Back to top Go down
KimotoDragoon
Human
KimotoDragoon

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Don't shoot! Don't shoot! I'm not here to attack anyone!" She put her hands infront of her crossed to block an attack. As proof she threw her gun like zanpaku-to down to the ground infront of Kikia

"Like i said. I'm only here to find somene. He's tall... with brownish hair... i think he's wearing a jacket... I can't really remember..."
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:48 pm

*bow dissapears* "Sam?" *still looks confused*
Back to top Go down
KimotoDragoon
Human
KimotoDragoon

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:56 pm

"Yeah him! I woke up in this wierd white place with a buncha wierd looking ... things! I had so memories i couldn't recall from where exacty. So i searched for the person that seemed to stand out the most in them! It took me forever to get here but felt strange prescences from here." She picked up her zanpaaku-to and put it in the holster on her leg.

"So can you tell me where he is? I need to find him to ask about these... memories... Strange places... fighting... lots of other people... But please! Tell me where he is! I need the help! And please don't tell anyone I'm here! Everyone I've run into has tried to kill me... I'm not sure why..." She scratched her head ad seemed to be getting off topic but then remembered what she was talking about.

"So please! Help me!" She fell to her knees and put her hands together, begging and pleading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleach RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach RP
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next