Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working harder and harder to bring Bleach discussion topics to you!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Ichigo x Orihime-

Go down 
+4
VirgilTheart
Alita Hale
Enelya
Starz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VirgilTheart
Lazy Bum Spirit King
Lazy Bum Spirit King
VirgilTheart

-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:08 pm

What kind of animal suits IchiHime?

None are needed. They ARE their animals... -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 185230
Back to top Go down
VirgilTheart
Lazy Bum Spirit King
Lazy Bum Spirit King
VirgilTheart

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:09 pm

What type of music(genre) suits IchiHime?

Rock. -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 185230 Romantic pieces especially... -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 931859

Last edited by VirgilTheart on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fate-chan
Human

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Starz wrote:
If Ichigo and Orihime had children, what would their names be?

Well, I can tell you, they'd better not be Masaki or Sora. (You just aren't supposed to name your kids after your dead family members...)

Ditto.

What kind of animal suits IchiHime?
err....suits the both of them...?
...Well I've always liked neko-Ichi...

What kind of scent suits IchiHime?
Nya-ha-ha, this ones easy!
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/14/12/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/164/02/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/237/14/
I like how Orihime describes it. Like the scent of pure 'kindness'. Smile

If Ichigo and Orihime were to get a pet(assuming they're living together), what kind of pet would they get?
.......Kon. LOL, JK, I honestly don't see them getting a pet for some reason. Don't know why. (I can totally see RenRuki getting a stray dog but I can't see IchiHime with anything.)

What type of music(genre) suits IchiHime?
What everyone else said. (behold the creativity!)
Back to top Go down
Starz
Queen of Wasabi and Leeks
Starz

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:15 pm

More questions! -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 222521

What color best suits IchiHime, and why?

After all this is over(Or quite possibly while still in HM), do you think Orihime will confess again? Or does your brain rebound to the idea of "The ball's in Ichigo's court now", idea?

How do you think Ichigo would react, if Orihime told him about her idea of "connecting hearts by rain" idea?

-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 559739 sorry, that last question is fail.
Back to top Go down
Fate-chan
Human

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:47 pm

What color best suits IchiHime, and why?
Psh. Orange. Hands down. No discussion.

After all this is over(Or quite possibly while still in HM), do you think Orihime will confess again? Or does your brain rebound to the idea of "The ball's in Ichigo's court now", idea?
That's pretty difficult to say. My mind isn't capable of imagining anything that could possibly compre to the confession scene or Ichigo's "I...I will protect her!" I've read one fic where I was pleased in a way near that same level with their resoloution. I figure I'll let Kubo decide, even though I'm impatient. But then, I really would prefer Ichigo to say something over Hime...

How do you think Ichigo would react, if Orihime told him about her idea of "connecting hearts by rain" idea?
My first thought was of that one Doujin by Jam where they're both sitting together watching the rain and he asks if she likes the rain *looking clearly weary and down*. She the answers with that (the connecting thing), explains it, and by the end he's embracing her as close as he can like he's about to fall apart, a pained expression still on his face. It ends with them both continuing to hold onto each other. So, it was like, even though the rain hurts Ichigo, Hime was right that it connected people (because it connected them both).
Back to top Go down
VirgilTheart
Lazy Bum Spirit King
Lazy Bum Spirit King
VirgilTheart

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:28 am

Hmm... tough question. It all depends how thick headed Ichigo really is. He probably doesn't recognize his own emotions, and while that can definitely change soon, it might be Orihime taking a stand again. -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 931859 And I wouldn't mind. -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 185230
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:46 pm

Kubo has had Ichigo mention Orihime many times within the last few chapters in HM. Do you think there's some underlying reason for having Ichigo talk about her? Or do you think it's just "coincidence"?
Back to top Go down
Demon Gen Alastor
Plus
Demon Gen Alastor

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Right coincidance. And Kenny aint a guy who love to battle.
Back to top Go down
Fate-chan
Human

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:31 pm

Starz wrote:
Kubo has had Ichigo mention Orihime many times within the last few chapters in HM. Do you think there's some underlying reason for having Ichigo talk about her? Or do you think it's just "coincidence"?

Geez, I feel like such a party pooper... I can't really think of any serious reason for having Ichigo talk about her. At least, not yet anyway. If he goes on for another few chapters thinking about her consistently then I'll think something's up but for now I'm just relishing the fact that he can't seem to stop thinking about her -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 919381 (while trying not to get "You are always on my mind~" stuck in my head DDD: ).
Back to top Go down
Emelie Rochefort
Human
Emelie Rochefort

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:50 pm

All of you!!! -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 517498
I'M JOINING THE FUN FOR MORE PERVERSIVENESS!! XD
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:56 pm

Yes ma'am! -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 222521 Nice to have you on board!
Back to top Go down
Emelie Rochefort
Human
Emelie Rochefort

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Thankies for the welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:22 pm

Despite the pilot being pretty canon, do you really, really believe IchiHime to be the canon pairing? Or is it just another pairing that prolly won't have the chance? (Like ByaRan or something. -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 559739)
Back to top Go down
Fate-chan
Human

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:43 pm

Starz wrote:
Despite the pilot being pretty canon, do you really, really believe IchiHime to be the canon pairing? Or is it just another pairing that prolly won't have the chance? (Like ByaRan or something. -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 559739)

Absolutely. Until I joined fandom that was the impression I was under and that was only after reading up to volume 16. Now we have a confession, we have two very different "I'll protect you's" from Ichigo, and a whole emotionally charged arc dedicated to them. If it weren't for fandom I'd say we were already canon. There's just too many hints for there to be anything else.
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:46 pm

-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 559739 Sounds like we're in luck then. <3

(I guess since I wasn't a fan of IchiHime till after the SS arc, I saw all this shipper stuff that made me only think we're another fandom. -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 249331 Makes me constantly think I have my shipper goggles on too tight.)
Back to top Go down
Fate-chan
Human

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:53 pm

XD Definately in luck. To be honest I wasn't much of a shipper until I joined FLOL but I just sort of figured that was THE pairing (I liked it just didn't really ship). I still find myself shocked that so many people didn't see it like I did. XD

(gorgeous baner by the way. -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 93320 )
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:01 pm

-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 559739 Thanks.

(I hope this doesn't sound like bashing, buuuuut,) I do occasionally lurk other FCs at places like BA(which always ends badly, let me tell you), and they totally ask the same questions we do. :[

"Do you think Kubo will end with a kiss?"
"Why is this pairing so canon?"

-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 674965 And so forth...

But it makes me so confused!!! Suspect I think, "B-But there's nothing there! Why are they cheering for nothing??" I suppose it's a personal thing, and the opinions vary from person to person. -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 559739 All of us liking what we like is what makes us human. -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 249331 Then again, this moment above could just be another example to killer straps on those goggles again. Though if we are actually canon, I can't wait to scream... -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 559739 And see how many people convert over to ours? -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 13383

Or maybe we'll get killed by IchiRuki-ers other fangirls, who are majorly disappointed in Kubo's real sight of romance, or whatever... -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 922720

Maybe the point I'm trying to say is that the goggles will kill us all? -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 559739 The straps will prevent the adequate amount of oxygen needed for our brain.

-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 947399 Wow, random, all-over-the-place post.
Back to top Go down
Fate-chan
Human

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:11 pm

-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 559739 I personally think I'm okay with my shipper goggles. If I wasn't I'd probably be out shouting "HICHIICHI BE CANONZZZ AFSGFASG!!!" since they tie for top spot with IchiHime in my books. The only thing is proving that I'm not delusional because unfortunately I actually am in real life. XD

when that faithful day comes when kubo canonizes a pairing I'm not sure what wil happen, just that someone's feathers are gonna fly and I'm going to be retreating into the dark depths of lurkerism for a while. -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 559739
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:30 am

-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 559739 Really? You don't want to dance in the cyber-streets, yelling out, "Told you so b*****s!!" with us? XD I know I'll be out there. (And then I'll get banned from places for putting down other pairings. <3)

-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 319216 And to bring back other questions...

If, theoretically, IchiHime IS canon, do you think a kiss is possible in the end?

XD I'm so horrible, swinging that question back around... Though you know, I hope, since Kubo likes to dwell on personalities a lot, that he can somehow advance or 'move along' Orihime's character with more romance/in-love kind of way... -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 249331 Though I'm not explaining myself very well... I guess I just want Kubo to further her character and personality with more romance, and the only person she can be 'romantic' with is Ichigo. -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 674965 (Or Hichi. However wild and intense she prefers it.)
Back to top Go down
Fate-chan
Human

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Starz wrote:

If, theoretically, IchiHime IS canon, do you think a kiss is possible in the end?

At the risk of sounding like one of those evil mindless fangirls, if he doesn't, imma goin huntin'. -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 606884

Okay, not really, but no kiss?! That would be just...just... -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 200359 Gawsh I could deal with no pairings becoming canon but if there is no resolution with that kiss...no, I deny that there can be no resoloution to our halcyon days kiss. -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 972976

In my fangirl dreams we get Ichigo doing a nice and cheesy moment of "Don't...don't die...Inoue...Please..." *insert Ichigo to Hime kiss here, complete with angst or happily ever after-whatever floats your boat* -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 919381 -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 559739

Starz wrote:
However wild and intense she prefers it.)
-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 319216 -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 93883

*gasp* it has suddenly occured to me Bleach has gained a love triangle-despite Kubo's own protests against it!-
Hime-->Ichi
Hichi-->Hime
Ichi=????
-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 922720
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:35 pm

-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 559739 Agreed. I'd do the same. It'd be awfully mean of Kubo to put all these underlying scenes and emotions, only to have them thrown out the door. Sad

-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 767984 S-So, by process of elimination, the last pairing is Ichi -> Hichi!! Ichi -> Hime!! -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 931859
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Double posting! and loving it!! -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 222521

Do you think there was some sort of conversation between the two above the dome? -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 559739

And if there was, what would you hope they said? (Answer can be serious or cracky. <3)
Back to top Go down
Fate-chan
Human

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:05 pm

In the chapter that Ichigo was talking to unohana, he said she explained to him about not being able to heal reiatsu while she was trying to heal the injuries his regeneration hadn't covered, so I geuss there's that. In honesty, I don't think there was much conversation about what happened since they already kinda know and are both feeling uncomfortable (and guilty) about it.

----

Switching into crack mode:
*awkward silence*
Inoue: "Kurosaki-kun...is your hollow always like that?"
Ichigo: "....what do you mean?
Inoue: " You know...all growly, and possesive and...well..."
Ichigo: "Excuse me?!"
Inoue: "he just got up and stood there all silent with his long hair flowing in the wind..."
Ichigo: -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 769597
Inoue: "He reminded me of an ancient warrior prince fighting to save his amazon princess who'd been captured by the evil knargels of shodar, as revenge for the arcian people stealing all their beanpaste and..."
Ichigo: -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 947399
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:09 pm

-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 185230 "Inoue... Are you saying you want to be that amazonian princess?"
-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 947399 "... Maybe..."

-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 559739 Or maybe....

"Are you afraid?"
"Afraid of what?"
"The growling. Are you afraid of the growling?"
"U-Um... I guess a bit..."
"-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 185230 Then you'd better get used to it, cuz it's gonna happen a lot, you fine lookin' woman you."
"-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 947399"

-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 319216 I just love being cracky... -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 93320 I would hope Kubo would shed some more light on what happened above though. -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 39681 Poor Ishi. We'll never know of his fate until way later.
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:29 am

-Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 93320 Ya'll prolly saw this at both BA and FLOL, but STILL!!

Spoiler:

IT'S SO ICHIHIME!!! LOOK AT THE FLOWERS!! -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 559739
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Ichigo x Orihime-   -Ichigo x Orihime- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Ichigo x Orihime-
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next