Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working harder and harder to bring Bleach discussion topics to you!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

+Ichigo x Rukia+

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starz
Queen of Wasabi and Leeks
Starz

+Ichigo x Rukia+ Empty
PostSubject: +Ichigo x Rukia+   +Ichigo x Rukia+ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:53 pm

+Ichigo x Rukia+ Ichirukibannercopy

The insanely amazing discussion about the pairing of Ichigo Kuroaki and Rukia Kuchiki. It's also referred to as IchiRuki.

Rules:
-If you do not support/like this pairing, DO NOT post in here. If you want to discuss it elsewhere, take it to the PMs. (Note: Do not take it to the chatbox. You will be kicked for discussing pairings.)
-Try not to discuss other pairings unless it is absolutely necessary.
-DO NOT negative rep someone else just because they are considered a 'rival pairing'. Such things will not be tolerated.
-If you see something that's against the rules, please report it to a mod or admin via PM. This includes harassment, etc.
-ALL POSTS MUST DIRECTLY RELATE TO ICHIGO AND RUKIA.

And most importantly, have fun!! Smile Once people post here/ask to 'join', I'll add your name to a member's list.

Members:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Starz on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeRukia
Human

+Ichigo x Rukia+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +Ichigo x Rukia+   +Ichigo x Rukia+ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:52 pm

IchiRUki rules ....

What is your take on IchiRuki in the 'Fade to Black' movie
Back to top Go down
http://http:\\twitter.com\Le_Rukia
Starz
Queen of Wasabi and Leeks
Starz

+Ichigo x Rukia+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +Ichigo x Rukia+   +Ichigo x Rukia+ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:52 pm

Mine? Honestly, I'm not an IchiRuki fan (I just made this thread, since I know it's popular and such), but I liked the deep friendship outlook on it. :] It was very nice to see that. (I mean, I didn't really like the movie in general, but the I at least liked the friendship look to it.)
Back to top Go down
Fate-chan
Human

+Ichigo x Rukia+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +Ichigo x Rukia+   +Ichigo x Rukia+ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:14 pm

I'm more of an IchiHime shipper but I think it would be rather fun to talk about IchiRuki here every now and then. Could I join as well?

LeRukia, not to ignore your question but have you by chance seen any of SummelBaerli's IchiRuki MMV's on youtube? She has some great work on there. I'd have to say, that by far, my favourite would be When the White Moon Meets the Black Sun (or maybe The One True Thing but that's more of a really incredible friendship vid). ChappiRukia has really good vids too...LMAO, I just love IchiRuki videos for some reason. Do you know of any other good AMV's or MMV's I can watch? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

+Ichigo x Rukia+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +Ichigo x Rukia+   +Ichigo x Rukia+ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+Ichigo x Rukia+
Page 1 of 1