Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working harder and harder to bring Bleach discussion topics to you!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What to know about you.

Go down 
+5
Kyoka Suigetsu
Demon Gen Alastor
Starz
Alita Hale
Karasu Inoue
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

What to know about you. Empty
PostSubject: What to know about you.   What to know about you. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:09 am

Tell us something about you that we don't know. Something you can do, something you like, something you dislike, anything.
Just help us get to know you better. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karasu_kun_inoue
Alita Hale
Plus
Alita Hale

PostSubject: Re: What to know about you.   What to know about you. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:25 pm

I'm from New York City. I take Karate classes as well writting fiction.

THAT'S ALL I'M TELLING YOU FOR NOW
Back to top Go down
Starz
Queen of Wasabi and Leeks
Starz

PostSubject: Re: What to know about you.   What to know about you. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:33 pm

What to know about you. 185230 Well, I'm telling you my info now, not just lil' bits.

Age: Old enough to be your grandma. 16, almost 17. :afro: That's right, I'm one cool cat cuz I'm a teenager. *shot*
Hobbies: Writing, drawing, sleeping, coloring on photoshop, and ultimately, obsessing over IchiHime Bleach. What to know about you. 517498
Previous Interwebz Experience: HTML coding(simple stuff though), moderator on a few other sites, and a damn good surfer. What to know about you. 185230
Funnies?: I am sarcastic. Don't take everything I say seriously... I'm a big joker though, I like to have a good time. What to know about you. 185230 So let's talk and have fun together, ne?

What to know about you. 122306 Got any other questions, trash?
Back to top Go down
Alita Hale
Plus
Alita Hale

PostSubject: Re: What to know about you.   What to know about you. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:53 pm

More stuff about me

I'm an art history otaku as well.

I'm a senior in hig school.

I believe in God but I hate going to Church

Last edited by Alita Hale on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demon Gen Alastor
Plus
Demon Gen Alastor

PostSubject: Re: What to know about you.   What to know about you. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Well, I love to read stories that have romance. I love robots. I write fanfics. And Im a littler bit crazy
Back to top Go down
Kyoka Suigetsu
Human
Kyoka Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: What to know about you.   What to know about you. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:53 pm

I'm a lazy ass who need motviation. =P
Back to top Go down
Apache
Human
Apache

PostSubject: Re: What to know about you.   What to know about you. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:46 pm

Name: Apache
Hobbies: Writing, watching anime, reading manga, drawing, driving really fast, sleeping, working out, tweaking my comps/iPhones/smartphones
Fave Animes: Black Lagoon, Bleach, Witchblade, Claymore, Tenjho Tenge, Tenchi Universe, Tokko, Boogiepop Phantom, Ghost Talkers Daydream
Fave bands: Lady GaGa, La Roux, Knock Galley West, The Hypnophonics, Notorious MSG, Tarzana, Girugamesh, The Creep Show, Beat Crusaders
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tercera.3spada
halible
Human
halible

PostSubject: Re: What to know about you.   What to know about you. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:13 pm

i am awesome!!! X3 What to know about you. 119690

Kinoue: That she is, now, allow me to add her wonderful sig. Done by yours truly. What to know about you. 185230

Lol love you Hali

Last edited by Karasu Inoue on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I love chu~)
Back to top Go down
Nadeshiko
Human
Nadeshiko

PostSubject: Re: What to know about you.   What to know about you. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Anime lover. Plays vollyball and flute. Has a obsessioin with blood and Emo guys XD Shy..Did dancing since 7 years old until 10. Hate the subject Science (Sorry Karasu) I'm Asian..Love the dark and rain. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bluechaos777
Human
bluechaos777

Location : somewhere in outerspace chasing after chaos and KOSMOS

PostSubject: Re: What to know about you.   What to know about you. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:57 pm

I am depressing, i write poetry, i think too much, oh and I will randomly quote xenosaga( the algarythms i have been programmed with do not support illogical human thoughts) which is my favorite video game manga and anime,( fight the power) and I'm crazy(only online) I love youtube, ut still haven't figured out how to post stuff(hides behind teddy bear) i a member of allpoetry(if you don't know what that is go to allpoetry.com) if you ever see bluechaos777, or bluesiren777, or Elimychan777, or Emirichan777 its probly me( i like 777) my favorite food is choacolate(give it to me and i will love you forever)and that the show.
as KOSMOS would say good night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to know about you.   What to know about you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to know about you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Souls :: The Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: