Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working harder and harder to bring Bleach discussion topics to you!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight Empty
PostSubject: SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight   SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:47 am

THIS PAIRING IS TEH AWESOME! T^T I cry every time I think of Euphie... I love her with Suzaku... THEY WERE MEANT TO BEEEE! <3 <3 <3 I've loved this pairing ever since she fell into his arms in Episode 5. Who else loves this pairing?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karasu_kun_inoue
Captain Orihime
Human
Captain Orihime

PostSubject: Re: SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight   SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:30 pm

I do I do! :cheers: This pairing is true love! Man! Why did Euphie have to die?! SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight 767984 At least this pairing will live on forever in our hearts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight   SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:20 am

~BUMP~
THIS PAIRING NEEDS MORE LOVE! SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight 690321 POST! NYARGH! POST! SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight 767984

SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight 559739
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karasu_kun_inoue
Demon Gen Alastor
Plus
Demon Gen Alastor

PostSubject: Re: SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight   SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:35 pm

It was like a fairy tail romance. To bad it ended like a Greek tragedy. They were actuall the most canon couple.(Ignore the Nu and Ohgi pairing and Cornilia and Gilferd for awhile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight   SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SuzakuxEuphie ~ Princess and Knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Souls :: Miscellaneous :: Anime/Manga :: Code Geass Section :: Code Geass Pairings-
Jump to: