Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working harder and harder to bring Bleach discussion topics to you!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most?

Go down 
+3
Karasu Inoue
Starz
Alita Hale
7 posters

Ichigo
Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Vote_lcap29%Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Orihime
Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Vote_lcap14%Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Rukia
Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Vote_lcap14%Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Renji
Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Vote_lcap0%Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chad
 14% [ 1 ]
Uryuu
 14% [ 1 ]
Yoruichi
Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Vote_lcap0%Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kisuke
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Alita Hale
Plus
Alita Hale

Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most?   Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:43 pm

When your done vothing please explain why feel like you relate to that character.

Yes, I know I only put the main characters
Back to top Go down
Starz
Queen of Wasabi and Leeks
Starz

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most?   Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:00 pm

I voted myself Rukia. Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? 185230 Because I'm
1) Short/small,
2) Beat up on my friends, and
3) I do care about my friends most of the time too, I just like beating up on them more. <3

I'm NOT over 100 years old though. Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? 122306

I wanted to vote myself Orihime, but as of late, I'm definitely not selfless, pure-hearted, innocent minded. Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? 122306 I blame others for my loss of mind-innocence (aka: BA has corrupted my brain. </3)
Back to top Go down
Alita Hale
Plus
Alita Hale

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most?   Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:08 pm

For me I voted Orihime for these reasons

1)I lack self confidence

2) I'm shy

3) I care about everyone
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most?   Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:10 pm

From the choices I'd say Ichigo... though I really relate more towards Ulquiorra. Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? 122306
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karasu_kun_inoue
Starz
Queen of Wasabi and Leeks
Starz

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most?   Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Karasu Inoue wrote:
From the choices I'd say Ichigo... though I really relate more towards Ulquiorra. Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? 122306

What, you're cruel, heartless, and call everyone trash? XD Jkkk.
Back to top Go down
Demon Gen Alastor
Plus
Demon Gen Alastor

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most?   Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 pm

I voted fro Chad. Im tall, little soft spoken, plus Im Latino. ANd i would help a friend
Back to top Go down
Kyoka Suigetsu
Human
Kyoka Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most?   Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:03 am

Urahara Kisuke.

Becuase our past and we share some personality traits. =P
Back to top Go down
Fate-chan
Human

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most?   Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:32 pm

Me and Ichigo are really close in personality.

We're shy and akward and at first don't seem to say much but when we open up we tend to be much louder and obnoxious than we really mean/want to be. We tend to get worked up easily over the littlest things (I'm not gonna lie and call it being passionate). Our mom's mean the world to us (we used to be very clingy), and outside the select few in our circle, our only true friends are our family. Despite this, we get along with pretty much everyone (we don't know how to hate people very well). People tend to warm up to us/trust us and vice versa- even those who aren't technically the best people around (i.e. all of Ichigo's enemies who've become "buddies" in some way). Being weak is a serious killer. Failure is...painful. We try help out other people, mostly out of second nature, and we often end up in crap for it. Still, we do it anyway (and occasionally voice our wonder at why we do). We're also both totally oblivious prudes (at least in real life), which people (friends and family) seem to rather enjoy joking about and pestering us with. We're not geniuses but we try hard to do good in school. We live by promises we make to ourselves. We also both like astrology (even though he's in denial about it XD ). We tend to wear a lot of black...not sure why I do...just that black is a great colour (it is a colour dammit).

Some differences: Ichigo, when it comes to himself and his own feelings, is ridiculously dense, whereas I know my own psychological workings very well. I'm strong and can endure certain things but I can't fight-at least, I don't think I can. When I get too stressed I lose my mind temporarily and burst into hysterics. When we were younger we cried a lot-we tried so hard not to but we did anyway. In some ways it's the opposite now- for the most part I seem to be physically unable to cry but if I hit a breakdown i'll start to almost cry, but then I get into my Hime mode and say it's stupid and pathetic and try to laugh it away. Also, I'm obsessive and have a ridiculous amount of fascination in his hollow which he most certainly does not have. XD

Plus, he's a great guy and a far better person than I'll probably ever be. But still, I feel pretty close to Ichigo. Smile

Oh yeah, and I forgot to add, I have the absolute worst scowl! I don't even realise I'm wearing it until people just look at me and say things like "What's your problem?" and I'll just be like "What? I'm smiling! Can't you tell this is my happy face?"
Back to top Go down
Starky
Human
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most?   Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:45 am

I chose Uryuu, we're both sort of nerds you could say, we both got the highest results in exams, we're creative in our own ways(I do not nit and sow, I draw and paint). Though I can't really say much else >> I also sort of relate to Ichigo and Chad, Ichigo because I care for my friends and will do anything for them, and Chad because I don't speak much ><
Back to top Go down
http://www.huecomundo.freeforums.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most?   Which Bleach Character do you relate to the most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1