Working harder and harder to bring Bleach discussion topics to you!!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share
 

 What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alita Hale
Plus
Alita Hale

Posts : 77
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : In New York City Where Fun Stuff Always Happens

What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like?   What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Explain what your thoughts on the next story arc. As well what you think will happen.
Back to top Go down
VirgilTheart
Lazy Bum Spirit King
Lazy Bum Spirit King
VirgilTheart

Posts : 163
Reputation : 700
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 26
Location : Inside Kingdom Hearts, waiting for my next prey...

What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like?   What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:07 pm

I see the Royal Realm Arc being awesome (if they do it right) What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 674965

For the feeling and mood, it'll probably be somewhere between the Soul Society Arc and the Hueco Mundo Arc. Not as dark and moody as the HM Arc, but more so than the SS Arc. Although, I suspect the final bits are going to be dark, as it most likely IS the finale of our beloved series. What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 122306

The setting I think well be somewhat similar to the Soul Society, but much more majestic and almost certainly will draw influence from Ancient Japanese castles and shrines. I see things like what you may see at Kyoto being found in the Royal Realm. And the Royal Guard will probably wear red or white uniforms. What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 185230

And the- oh wait I shouldn't finish that one... may give away too many spoilers for my fan fiction The Winter War... What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 185230
Back to top Go down
Alita Hale
Plus
Alita Hale

Posts : 77
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : In New York City Where Fun Stuff Always Happens

What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like?   What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:12 pm

VirgilTheart wrote:
I see the Royal Realm Arc being awesome (if they do it right) What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 674965

For the feeling and mood, it'll probably be somewhere between the Soul Society Arc and the Hueco Mundo Arc. Not as dark and moody as the HM Arc, but more so than the SS Arc. Although, I suspect the final bits are going to be dark, as it most likely IS the finale of our beloved series. What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 122306

The setting I think well be somewhat similar to the Soul Society, but much more majestic and almost certainly will draw influence from Ancient Japanese castles and shrines. I see things like what you may see at Kyoto being found in the Royal Realm. And the Royal Guard will probably wear red or white uniforms. What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 185230

And the- oh wait I shouldn't finish that one... may give away too many spoilers for my fan fiction The Winter War... What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 185230

I agree with everything you said except that I think the series will end on high note. Come on it's shonen not seinen
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

Posts : 259
Reputation : 1008
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 25
Location : Holyoke, Japan

What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like?   What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:15 pm

I'm hoping for a cooled down arc. We've been getting lots of action... I just feel we need an arc arc filled with... STORY. XD But that's just my opinion.
I also hope that the king will be a bishie What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 517498

_________________
 What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 5d8qhk
Kratos vs Yuan?! What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 767984
Spoiler:
 


You know Kratos just PWNS all What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 185230
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karasu_kun_inoue
VirgilTheart
Lazy Bum Spirit King
Lazy Bum Spirit King
VirgilTheart

Posts : 163
Reputation : 700
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 26
Location : Inside Kingdom Hearts, waiting for my next prey...

What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like?   What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:55 pm

Alita Hale wrote:
VirgilTheart wrote:
I see the Royal Realm Arc being awesome (if they do it right) What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 674965

For the feeling and mood, it'll probably be somewhere between the Soul Society Arc and the Hueco Mundo Arc. Not as dark and moody as the HM Arc, but more so than the SS Arc. Although, I suspect the final bits are going to be dark, as it most likely IS the finale of our beloved series. What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 122306

The setting I think well be somewhat similar to the Soul Society, but much more majestic and almost certainly will draw influence from Ancient Japanese castles and shrines. I see things like what you may see at Kyoto being found in the Royal Realm. And the Royal Guard will probably wear red or white uniforms. What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 185230

And the- oh wait I shouldn't finish that one... may give away too many spoilers for my fan fiction The Winter War... What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 185230

I agree with everything you said except that I think the series will end on high note. Come on it's shonen not seinen

Who by any means whatsoever said I wanted a bad ending? I'm agreeing that it'll end on a good note, but when I say DARKER, I'm referring to the finale battle(s). Seriously, Aizen's gonna try (may even succeed) to mind rape Ichigo in the final battle. Maybe another usage of Masaki? Or perhaps a fake vision of Aizen succeeding and all of his friends dying/becoming his slaves. And Gin & Kaname aren't actually going to be innocent while they're fighting.

It'll be dark, but it'll have a good ending.
Back to top Go down
Starz
Queen of Wasabi and Leeks
Starz

Posts : 245
Reputation : 1004
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 26

What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like?   What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:04 pm

VirgilTheart wrote:
Seriously, Aizen's gonna try (may even succeed) to mind rape Ichigo

Baaaaad mental images!! What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 122306


To me, the darker the better. What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 674965 And honestly, I wouldn't mind having a dark, upsetting ending as well. IMO, as long as it's a strong ending, that grabs the reader's attention, is what matters the most. Also, I want to cry at the ending... I don't care if it's good, bad, depressing, horrifying, etc. I just want to cry. What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 122306 Then I can say Bleach is the first manga to make me cry, lol!

Holy cow, I didn't even answer Alita's question! What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 767984

What do I think will happen? Hm... I guess I'm a firm believer in thinking that Orihime is either the Royal Key itself, or she belongs to the Royal Family. What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 122306 I'm sure that'd really honk Ichigo off, finding out that his nakama is really more sacred then he thought. What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 185230 (I mean, come on! He treasures all his friends, you know that if he found out one of them was Royal-ish(in a sense), he'd be peeved. XD)

_________________
UUS FTW! What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 690321

What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? 517498 Bankai Partner: Clingy_Eater!!
Evil Partner-In-Crime: CrimsonDarkness
E-sis: Emelie Rochefort(Direct-sama)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like?   What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
What do you think The Royal Realm Arc will be like?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» One Night at the Royal Oak
» Earth Realm
» Guardians of Aldrina: Dark Realm
» O'CONNELL, Saoirse Eva
» Night Realm.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Souls :: Bleach :: Bleach Manga-
Jump to: