Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working harder and harder to bring Bleach discussion topics to you!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Do You Believe Will Happen In The Current Filler Arc?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VirgilTheart
Lazy Bum Spirit King
Lazy Bum Spirit King
VirgilTheart

What Do You Believe Will Happen In The Current Filler Arc? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Believe Will Happen In The Current Filler Arc?   What Do You Believe Will Happen In The Current Filler Arc? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:22 pm

What the title says. :lol!:

Anyways, I believe this at least will happen.

1. Maramusa is doomed to get plot-kai'd! (That's a shocker, VT! Wink :lol!Smile

Your thoughts, everyone? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starz
Queen of Wasabi and Leeks
Starz

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Believe Will Happen In The Current Filler Arc?   What Do You Believe Will Happen In The Current Filler Arc? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:15 pm

Secretly, I kinda hope that there's a possibility that Maramusa is Kenpachi's zanpakuto. XD That'd be beast. But I hope Maramusa dies (or vanishes, whatever comes first), in an epic, shiny way. Of course, it'd have to be with a monologue first, as annoying as they may be.

Whoops, this was more of a "What I want to happen" kind of post instead of what I think will happen...
Back to top Go down
VirgilTheart
Lazy Bum Spirit King
Lazy Bum Spirit King
VirgilTheart

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Believe Will Happen In The Current Filler Arc?   What Do You Believe Will Happen In The Current Filler Arc? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:18 am

Starz wrote:
Secretly, I kinda hope that there's a possibility that Maramusa is Kenpachi's zanpakuto. XD That'd be beast. But I hope Maramusa dies (or vanishes, whatever comes first), in an epic, shiny way. Of course, it'd have to be with a monologue first, as annoying as they may be.

Whoops, this was more of a "What I want to happen" kind of post instead of what I think will happen...

If Maramusa is Kenpachi's zanpakuto, then Maramusa only thinks he killed his master. That'd be an awesome twist, and we could see a fight between Kenpachi and Maramusa. I didn't like the idea initially, when I heard it a few weeks back, but now I like the sound of this. Good job, Starz! Twisted Evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Demon Gen Alastor
Plus
Demon Gen Alastor

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Believe Will Happen In The Current Filler Arc?   What Do You Believe Will Happen In The Current Filler Arc? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:48 pm

I think Muramasa might transform in a demonic form
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Believe Will Happen In The Current Filler Arc?   What Do You Believe Will Happen In The Current Filler Arc? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do You Believe Will Happen In The Current Filler Arc?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Souls :: Bleach :: Bleach Anime-
Jump to: