Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working harder and harder to bring Bleach discussion topics to you!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy B-Day Kinoue!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VirgilTheart
Lazy Bum Spirit King
Lazy Bum Spirit King
VirgilTheart

Happy B-Day Kinoue! Empty
PostSubject: Happy B-Day Kinoue!   Happy B-Day Kinoue! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Today we celebrate our leader's birthday! Happy B-Day Kinoue! 931859
Back to top Go down
Starz
Queen of Wasabi and Leeks
Starz

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Kinoue!   Happy B-Day Kinoue! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:19 pm

And thanksgiving. Happy B-Day Kinoue! 185230

Happy birthday Kinoue, although I've already given you a birthday wish on LJ too. Happy B-Day Kinoue! 185230 Normally I'd say don't party too hard, but you deserve it. <3 You've been working so hard lately, so you ought to get a day of hard partying!! Happy B-Day Kinoue! 559739 Have fun, buddy, and happy 16th~
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Kinoue!   Happy B-Day Kinoue! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:27 pm

Thanks guys. Although it seems I'm only really appreciated for my hard work online by you guys... In real life I'm called lazy, psychotic and insane by the people I love. Happy B-Day Kinoue! 931859 How wonderful! Happy B-Day Kinoue! 222521 :O OMG! Is that a pair of scissors in your pocket?? You criminal! Happy B-Day Kinoue! 690321 Nice to see a family that cares. ^^ Happy B-Day Kinoue! 931859 Happy B-Day Kinoue! 222521 I love everyone... I don't particularly hate anyone... but it seems like everyone thinks I'm doing something wrong, just because I'm the quiet type... I don't see why you'd want to bring out the worst in someone you "love" on their birthday. It hurts... to be accused of something like this... I don't know why they were in my pocket... I just put them there... And I'm not lazy... I've been really busy lately and still am... forgive me for taking a break for a few hours... on my birthday! Happy B-Day Kinoue! 534608 I wish I could just... fly away... from everyone... from everything... just me... and the one I love... But... I just have to face reality... she's miles away... ^^" And I have to deal with this on my own... Everyone's against me now... I don't know why they were in my pocket! There are things I just don't know the reason for.... I'm sorry, that I can't explain every one of my actions... Don't hate me for it...

Oh well...

Thank you guys... it means a lot...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karasu_kun_inoue
Starz
Queen of Wasabi and Leeks
Starz

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Kinoue!   Happy B-Day Kinoue! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:39 pm

So wait... Happy B-Day Kinoue! 947399 You were accused of doing something bad, for randomly having a pair of scissors in your pocket? Happy B-Day Kinoue! 690321 That's stupid of them to think that! Dun listen to their put-downs on your special day, and just think of Ana and be happy. ^^
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Kinoue!   Happy B-Day Kinoue! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:07 pm

Spoiler:
Happy B-Day Kinoue! 931859!!!!! Happy B-Day Kinoue! 222521 This made my day!
Back to top Go down
Stardust
Human
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Kinoue!   Happy B-Day Kinoue! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Happy Birthday! <3 ( its a bit late D: ) But best wishes Happy B-Day Kinoue! 931859
Back to top Go down
Renji's Disciple
Plus
Renji's Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Kinoue!   Happy B-Day Kinoue! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:26 pm

I got Kinoue a present ...which I shall give Monday!!!
He shall be quite pleased Happy B-Day Kinoue! 931859....perhaps🇭🇲
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Kinoue!   Happy B-Day Kinoue! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 pm

Presents for Kinoue! Happy B-Day Kinoue! 222521
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-Day Kinoue!   Happy B-Day Kinoue! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy B-Day Kinoue!
Page 1 of 1