Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working harder and harder to bring Bleach discussion topics to you!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:05 pm

"I'll take you to him. They wouldn't dare kill me because I'm Sam's friend." *gets up*
Back to top Go down
KimotoDragoon
Human
KimotoDragoon

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:07 pm

"Thank you so much!!!" She gets up and hugs Kikia with a big smile. "Your the only person who didn't attack me the moment they saw me!"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kimotodragoon
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:10 pm

*a bit suprised yet hugs back* "Um... Your welcome? Did an orange haied guy attack you?"
Back to top Go down
KimotoDragoon
Human
KimotoDragoon

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:13 pm

"Yes. Why?" She was still hugging her. Her mask pieces were more visible from close up as well as the heart tattoo.

"Was he not a normal person?"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:19 pm

"Ichigo.... He's part Hollow." *sighs and breaks the hug*
Back to top Go down
KimotoDragoon
Human
KimotoDragoon

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:22 pm

"Wow. That's incredible! Wait... You sighed... What's wrong?" She seemed to be acting very familiar with Kikia even though they just met. "You can tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:24 pm

"Oh, i-its nothing." *smiles nevorusly*
Back to top Go down
KimotoDragoon
Human
KimotoDragoon

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:27 pm

"Ok... Um could you take me... Sam now?" She seemed to struggle to remember the name.

"I really have to find out what all these things in my memory are." She had been pulling on Kikia's sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:29 pm

"Ok, ok." *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:00 am

I walk down the way the Shinigami were scared of going. I felt the rietsu coming out the door. One was Kikia's, because it was her room. The other's was familiar. I don't know why. I open the door, ready to fight when the stranger whirls around. I see her face, and the Heartless symbol tattoo. "Hexes?!"
Back to top Go down
KimotoDragoon
Human
KimotoDragoon

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:03 am

"Sam! I found you!" She tackle hugged him happily while controlling her strength to not break his spine.

"Help meee!!! I know who you are but I'm confused!" She started to rant on and on about the mass of confused memories and the such.
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:13 am

"Whoa whoa, whoa." I say. "You mean... Your not Hexes?"
Back to top Go down
KimotoDragoon
Human
KimotoDragoon

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:17 am

"I am and I'm not! I know that there is a person by that name... And i know that i have that person's memories so i effectivaly have become them... But i cant sort all this out! So many things that seem to not correcspond! and most of them are in strange places!" She held her head as she fell to the ground. "Not again... Can't sort it out... AHH!" Hexes screamed as pain let in. She stopped and faced them.

"That happens everytime i try to get it together..."
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:25 am

"... Weird..." Suddenly, an idea pops into my head. "Did you see any Espada while you were in Hueco Mundo?!"
Back to top Go down
KimotoDragoon
Human
KimotoDragoon

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:27 am

"The ones with numbers... Yeah. None of the old ones though. New ones. The number 4 thought i was annoying so i ripped his head off. Do they serve some special purpose?" She was completely clueless to most things. She was glad that she found someone from the memories though.
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:31 am

"... Yeah. They were important..." I was suprised that she could do that to the 4th ranked Espada. Then I remembered her strength, and lost all suprise. "They are the 10 strongest Arrancar in all of existence."
Back to top Go down
KimotoDragoon
Human
KimotoDragoon

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:34 am

"Really? They didn't seem that strong. The first one grabbed my arm when i killed the fourth one so i ripped his arm off. It came back pretty fast though..." She thought on it for a second then had an idea. "Wait do they choose their own members?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:40 am

"They choose the 10 strongest of all of them..." I say, not surprised. The original often was like this, too.
Back to top Go down
KimotoDragoon
Human
KimotoDragoon

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 am

"What if i became one of them? Maybe i could kill them all myself! I mean those jerks bother me and were mean!" She started to think of the possiblities then remembered why she came in the first place.

"Oh yeah... Oh well. I'll figure it out later. Wait... If all Soul Reaper's kill hollows and arrancars... Your not going to attack me are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:48 am

"No. Your my friend." I then think. "At least, you act, look, and sound just like her. And you have her memories, so you are her, I guess." I shake my head. "Sorry about that. And besides, I'm trying to make peace between Arrancar and Shinigami anyway."
Back to top Go down
KimotoDragoon
Human
KimotoDragoon

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:53 am

She started to wonder. "Seriously? Peace between those who eat souls and those who stop them? You think that would even be possible?" She then wondered more about it. "Then again... If that happens i guess i wouldnt be attacked next time i came here..."
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:03 am

*has a confused look on her face and is mumbling to herself* "I need to go talk to Ichigo..." *walks out of the room*
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:33 pm

*looking around for Ichigo* "Ah! There you are!" *grabs Ichigo's ear and is pulling him twords her room where Hexes and Sam are*
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:45 pm

"Where are you taking me?!" Ichigo asks Kikia as he pulls him around the Seireiti.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow6
Plus
Grimmjow6

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:47 pm

"You need to talk to someone." *still pulling Ichigo by his ear*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleach RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP   Bleach RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach RP
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next