Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working harder and harder to bring Bleach discussion topics to you!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes?

Go down 
4 posters

Color Spreads
Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes? Vote_lcap100%Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Omakes
Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes? Vote_lcap0%Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Alita Hale
Plus
Alita Hale

Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes? Empty
PostSubject: Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes?   Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Discuss Color Spreads and Omakes Here as well
Back to top Go down
VirgilTheart
Lazy Bum Spirit King
Lazy Bum Spirit King
VirgilTheart

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes?   Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:07 pm

Color spreads. They can be humorous, or serious and Kubo does some great ones, IMO. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starz
Queen of Wasabi and Leeks
Starz

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes?   Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:19 pm

I like the color spreads, because Kubo takes his time on them, I think. XD If there's one thing I love art(both looking at and doing it myself), is to work on something until it looks perfect, so it always makes me fangirl-y to see stuff that's been worked on 'properly'. And Kubo's art is Kubo's art, which is magnificent in many ways. Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes? LMAO--_final_version I enjoy his color spreads.
Though Omakes are amusing in their separate category as well.
Back to top Go down
Alita Hale
Plus
Alita Hale

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes?   Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:26 pm

I prefer color Spreads for the exact same reason as you Star-Chan and it comes in color. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
crackerjack
Human
crackerjack

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes?   Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:26 pm

Of course, SPREADS! I love art and I'm a kubo art nerd so, there. I love his color spreads and his fashion (Ichigo's sense of fashion IS SO HOT) and i love his human anatomy (i'm in a med school so i obsessed with BODIES) and it just so happen that Kubo's art (specifically, Ichigo's ABS!) is a perfect tribute to human anatomy. Okay... enough rambling! XD XD

But really, the colors are amazing. Omakes are not bad, i just prefer staring over reading. :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Alita Hale
Plus
Alita Hale

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes?   Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:41 pm

crackerjack wrote:
Of course, SPREADS! I love art and I'm a kubo art nerd so, there. I love his color spreads and his fashion (Ichigo's sense of fashion IS SO HOT) and i love his human anatomy (i'm in a med school so i obsessed with BODIES) and it just so happen that Kubo's art (specifically, Ichigo's ABS!) is a perfect tribute to human anatomy. Okay... enough rambling! XD XD

But really, the colors are amazing. Omakes are not bad, i just prefer staring over reading. :bounce:

Agreed and one of reason I prefer Bleach over Soul Eater
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes?   Which do you prefer Color Spreads or Omakes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Souls :: Bleach :: Bleach Manga-
Jump to: