Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working harder and harder to bring Bleach discussion topics to you!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Create Your Own Fillers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alita Hale
Plus
Alita Hale

Create Your Own Fillers Empty
PostSubject: Create Your Own Fillers   Create Your Own Fillers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:47 pm

I know fillers suck but I know at least some of write fanfiction. I'm basically asking if you were in charge of the show and needed to put in fillers what would they be?

PLEASE NO PAIRINGS STORYLINES! THIS WILL ONLY LEAD TO SHIP WARS AND WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THAT ON THE INTERNET.
Back to top Go down
Starz
Queen of Wasabi and Leeks
Starz

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Fillers   Create Your Own Fillers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:56 pm

IchiHime filler Create Your Own Fillers 185230 *gets banned*

I really wouldn't mind a filler about Orihime. Create Your Own Fillers 122306 We don't get to hear enough about her, though I suppose, we don't know much about her in the first place, since Kubo doesn't tell us anything. Too bad detractors or w/e would tell us that a filler about Orihime would be completely pointless.

XD I also wouldn't mind seeing a filler about Tatsuki, or better yet... CHIZURU! Create Your Own Fillers 93320

Last edited by Starz on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alita Hale
Plus
Alita Hale

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Fillers   Create Your Own Fillers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:56 pm

My idea for a filler would be an Au filler. This way we don't have to complain about affecting the main story.

Especially AU Bleach?Witchblade crossover. Create Your Own Fillers 517498
Back to top Go down
Demon Gen Alastor
Plus
Demon Gen Alastor

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Fillers   Create Your Own Fillers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:08 pm

I think I would like to see one that deals with Demons from Hell. I know there is more to it then it lets on. I mnea Im half expecting thet the true enemy is the Devil himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Own Fillers   Create Your Own Fillers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Fillers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Souls :: Bleach :: Bleach General Discussions-
Jump to: