Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working harder and harder to bring Bleach discussion topics to you!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread

Go down 
+3
VirgilTheart
Starz
Karasu Inoue
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:11 pm

Discuss the latest chapters here. Predictions and what not are welcome. If you don't like spoilers then don't read this thread, until you are caught up. Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karasu_kun_inoue
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:10 am

All righty then, so what do all think of the latest chapter?
373: Wolves Ain't Howl Alone...
I personally thought it was a good chapter. I'm happy we got to see Roses Zanpakuto too! Very Happy It was pretty cool! Starrk was also fleshed out a little. And we got to see his (And Lyllinette's) full name! (The first symptom of "Arrancar Death Syndrome")
Back to top Go down
Starz
Queen of Wasabi and Leeks
Starz

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:16 am

Shoot me all you want, but I'm sorry: I'm not a fan of wolves OR rose whips OR Starrk in general. XD So lately, I'm finding these new chapters to be kind of sickening... In a way. They're good, as always, but it's not what I want. *selfish* I wanna get back to HM. XD So I suppose, the quicker Starrk dies, the sooner we can get back. And that stabby in his back is a good start! Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread LMAO--_final_version
Back to top Go down
VirgilTheart
Lazy Bum Spirit King
Lazy Bum Spirit King
VirgilTheart

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:54 pm

I liked this week's chapter, but I agree with Starz: We need to get back to Hueco Mundo. Its been, what, five or six months since we last saw the main characters?

We need to see the gang. Oh, and I want to see Yammy die too. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Alita Hale
Plus
Alita Hale

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:19 pm

I read the spoiler for this week's chapter and I'm glad to say that Aizen killed Harribel
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:00 pm

I wonder what will happen next? Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 185230 Do you think the "BODIES" will come in to play at last? Or are things even bigger than we thought? Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:14 pm

For this week's lovely spoilers, Gin sliced Hiyori in half, resulting in Shinji screaming bloody murder for Ichigo to get back to FKT.

Lone behold, the chapter ends with Ichigo flying down, from somewhere! Now, whether it's from the dome, or above the pillar in FKT, we don't know, but it appears as if we're returning to HM.

What are your thoughts on the upcoming chapter? Will we be back in HM, or still in FKT?
Back to top Go down
LeRukia
Human

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 pm

This weeks spoiler... Ichigo saves Rukia.... from Yummi... We finally returned to Heco Mundo ...

She thinks Ichigo has changed, he is acting differently.... Maybe he is Maybe he is just tired... Interesting

Rukia asked why he was not with Inoune... He looked at her strangely, before responding to her saying Inoune is healing Ishida...

I wonder if Inoune is really finally healing Ishida will there be side effects...and does she realize his feelings for her

Humm just things to think about...

Can't wait until next week
Back to top Go down
http://http:\\twitter.com\Le_Rukia
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:40 pm

I would also like to add that we see Ichigo with a new mask. ^^

Spoiler:

Which is suspiciously close to his Bull!Mask. But yes, next week will be very very interesting! :]
Back to top Go down
LeRukia
Human

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Maybe an effect of going completely Hollow.. did you see that Yammi took out Sado and Renji....

Where are the Tachios for the 4th, 6th, 11th and 12th.... While they took that beat down???
Back to top Go down
http://http:\\twitter.com\Le_Rukia
VirgilTheart
Lazy Bum Spirit King
Lazy Bum Spirit King
VirgilTheart

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:45 pm

Starz wrote:
I would also like to add that we see Ichigo with a new mask. ^^

Spoiler:

Which is suspiciously close to his Bull!Mask. But yes, next week will be very very interesting! :]

Agreed, its interesting... can't wait to see what next week has in store for us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:55 pm

In the most recent chapter of Bleach:
1. Yummi becomes more irritated and RAGEful... to the point of trying to eat Ichigo.
2. Rukia has another OMG I-must-state-the-obvious moment and comments on Ichigo's new mask.
3. Ichigo discovers he can't Hollowfy! He suspects that it may be due to his new mask. Which may have formed because of what happened during his fight with Ulqui. (Translation: DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!)
4: Ichigo vows to defeat Yummi....... Just like he vowed to defeat Grimmjow, and Nnoitora, and Ulquiorra, and Byakuya, and Renji *Dies from listing too many parallels*
5. Just as Yummi is about to try eat Ichigo again, FABULOUS!Byakuya and COOKIEMONSTER!Kenpachi come to save him with Kido... (Okay so Byakushi fired the Kido.... And Kenpachi was kinda just there)
6. Byakushi disses Yummi's fashion sense and Kenpachi... eats a cookie. Then, the chapter ends! What exciting things await next weeks chapter?
Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 922720 perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Renji's Disciple
Plus
Renji's Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:08 pm

0th Espada? Razz so wait, in his post release form, yammi (or yummi) is stronger than Coyote? Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 767984 after all, 0 DOES come before 1
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Yep, that means Yammi is stronger than Starrk. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 222521
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:42 pm

Also I'd like to add that Yummi suddenly decides to steal Ulqui's catchphrase, "Trash" and ironically, decides to use it to describe him.
Make what you want of that... Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:46 pm

In this week's chapter of BURICHI!
1. Ichigo falls from Yummi's grasp.... about 112 feet.
2. Byakushi tells Ichigo to leave because his abs are almost as pretty as Byakushi's hair. "You're making me look bad in front of my friends!"
3. Kenpachi kicks the crap out of Ichigo and gives the (TRADEMARK) Kenpachi wants some Cookehs face.
4. Yummi finally wakes up and punches the ground. Causing mass destruction! Or... just a surprised look from Ichigo.... OR MASS DESTRUCTION!
5. It is revealed (because last week's art was so ambigous) that it was one of Yummi's legs that was cut off.
6. Then things take a turn for the worse as Yummi punches Kenpachi, practically into orbit.
But Kenpachi gets up and gives his (TRADEMARK) "Kenpachi likes you, so Kenpachi kills you" face.
7. Then Byakushi stops Ichigo from interfering in the fight, because that's what Byakushi does... Kills the fun... >.> He tells Ichigo of a better sale in Karakura Town, and tells him to leave before his hair gets jealous beyond repair.
8. Suddenly King Tutenkurotsuchi Mayuri shows up with a big white package. He says a bunch of random stuff, and says he suddenly has the knowledge of how to make a Garganta. Seriously, he should change his name to "King Plot-Device" cause that seems to be his role all the time.
9. Captain Mommy Unohana (FINALLY) says she'll take action and go with Ichigo to Karakura.... They share their first bit of dialogue with each other since the series began... Honestly, Ichigo needs to talk with minor characters more...
10. Mayuri reveals himself to be Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 922720 by giving everyone the word of the day: Garganta... seriously.... Tite Kubo is too predictable these days...
Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 674965
11. Nemu just stands there to look pretty while Byakuya emphasizes to Ichigo that he MUST go to this sale. Byakushi needs a new Haori and saw a FABULOUS new pink one for 40% off. So Ichigo decides to go, (Mostly so he can stare at Captain Mommy's unusualy atrractive braid thing) COMPLETELY disregarding the fact that he left Orihime and Ishida on top of the dome ALONE, and makes no attempt to tell Byakushi and the others about it. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 861665 He'll never get a girl. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306
On a side note, I guess Rukia decided to sit this week's chapter out.... >.> Maybe she didn't want to have another STATE THE OBVIOUS moment and say stuff like, "Yummi's leg was cut off!!" and, "Kenpachi survived that punch! OMG What a monster!"

Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306 ................. What happens next week? Either Ichigo goes to Karakura WITHOUT Orihime, leading to an awkward death scene of Hiyori.... Or.... Kenpachi will eat a cookie. You pick. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306

Last edited by Karasu Inoue on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:39 pm

To be more serious with that Kinoue said... Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 674965

This week's spoilers is that Kenpachi and Byakuya show up, and tell Ichigo they'll take care of Yammi, while he goes to Karakura Town. Ichigo protests, saying they need his help to take care of Yammi, and that there isn't a garganta anywhere anyways. Mayuri, who has practically raided Syazel's lab, found a way to open a garganta for Ichigo. Ichigo eventually decides to go to Karakura, along with Unohana.

The chapter is now up on OneManga:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/380/01/
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:17 am

I said the exact same thing Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306 Except... I used more Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 922720's Anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter! Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 931859 So much dialogue! It took me more than two breaths to read it!!!!
Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next week. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 185230 Either we see Hime for the first time in forever, or we'll follow Ichigo to FKT......... I don't think we'll follow Ichigo yet, because we just left FKT, and I dun wanna go back!!! Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 39681
What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Fate-chan
Human

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:28 am

I just about died from laughter. That was amazing. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 319216 (love the new emoticons by the way. Particularily this one --> Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 174697 )
Back to top Go down
VirgilTheart
Lazy Bum Spirit King
Lazy Bum Spirit King
VirgilTheart

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Here's the link to Chapter 381!!! Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 185230 Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 931859

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/381/01/
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:40 pm

BURICHI CHAPTER 381 WORDS JUST DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!! Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 767984 Alternate title: EXPOSITION! Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 767984
Here's what happened:
1. Mayuri is about to send Ichigo through what appears to be a giant crying Pokemon. Oh wait, that's a Garganta. My bad. (Based on the art of the first panel, we can assume that Ichigo is twice the size of Mayuri)
2. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 922720 Kurostuchi says that he won't guide Ichigo when he goes into the Garganta. Ichigo's like, "Duh... Hurry up!"
3. Tutenkurotsuchi gives Ichigo the same exact warning Kisuke gave Ichigo in volume 27. In other words, pointless RE-exposition. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306 Ichigo stares at him as if he's thinking the same thing. Low and behold he was! Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 931859
4. Mayuri goes Bat-sh*t over Ichigo's comment on how he must have worked under Urahara. Ichigo just ignores him and he and Unohana jump inside the Giant Wooper.
5. A brief shot of inside the Wooper reveals Ichigo striking a Wanker pose you'd expect from Tidus. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 861665 I know you have the same VA in Japan but don't go acting like him! Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 690321

Proof Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306
Spoiler:
5. Mayuri desides to grace us with a scary grin and possible foreshadowing of a new arc, a la Bakura. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 185230 Byakuya gives him a look like, "Look at all that make-up. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306 Who does he think he is? Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306 And what's up his hair? It's so... Ewwwwwww~!!"
6. Back inside the incredible Wooper, Mom desides to give us some exposition about Ichigo and Aizen. How Ichigo is like their last hope because he hasn't seen Aizen's Shikai, so the hypnosis won't work on him. Ichigo's like "..... That's it?? I thought you'd say something like, 'because you are the lost prince of the Soul Society. The chosen one with royal blood'... but really? THAT'S why I'm so important? I just haven't seen him use his power? You really think Aizen over looked that??"
Nah, JK, he was just a wanker and said, "Yes! I will defeat Aizen"
7. Kenpachi pulls what could be, arguably, the most badass move in Bleach history.
Yummi's finger's get cut off and like, Kenpachi was on his wrist (HIS FREAKING WRIST) when he was holding his hand in pain! Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 767984 Kenpachi gives his Cookeh Grin, and lunges at Yummi.
8. The above scene fills up about, three pages. And then we see Byakushi standing and talking to Mayuri. The two decide to play 20 questions.... but neither one them actually answers any of the questions. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 861665
9. Mayuri says, "When the war is over, I'll examine all the bodies left behind! >=3" Byakushi gives him a look like, "WTF is wrong with this guy?!" and Mayuri's like, "What??"
10. Mayuri goes Bat-sh*t again over Byakushi. Byakushi tells him something along the lines of, "Maybe we should of told Ichigo to buy some better make-up for you at the sale... At least some better mascara for your eyes or something. Personally you creep me out." When someone as Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 222521 as Byakushi tells you you're creepy.... you're creepy. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306 Mayuri says, "Don't worry, I'm not planning anything" like that was relevant. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306
11. Byakushi says that Mayuri hinted that he out of character and believes in Ichigo. Mayuri says the same thing about Byakushi and the chapter ends with a smexy double panel of an Emo shot of Byakushi, and Ichigo running to fight Ganondorf! Aizen! Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 767984

In other words, the only thing interesting about this chapter was Mayuri's foreshadowing. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306
Spoiler:

Hopefully the interactions of these two won't spawn any crack pairings. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306
Spoiler:

Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306 All in all, a good chapter IMO. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 674965
I wonder what'll happen next. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 185230 HOPEFULLY NOT MADDNESS! Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 767984 But, wait, this is BURICHI of course there'll be maddness! Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 922720
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Since no one seems to like my spoilers (Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306 Starz), I'll let you read this weeks chapter of MADNESS Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 767984 on your own. (And double post Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 185230) Here's the link.
http://onemanga.com/bleach/382/01
Enjoy your crappy manga cartoon. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306

Byakushi's as fabulous as ever! Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 222521

Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306
Back to top Go down
Fate-chan
Human

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:36 pm

WHY NO SPOILERS!? Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 200359

Last week's were epic. I'm sad I missed. XD
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Not sure if ya'll are aware, but there are no spoilers/chapters this week. Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 122306 Kubo's taking a break, but we will have a chapter next week! Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 185230
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:53 am

Ah well, I'm fine waiting another week. Razz As long as the chapter is awesome! Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread 185230
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread   Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Latest Chapter (SPOILER) Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next