Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working harder and harder to bring Bleach discussion topics to you!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fate-chan
Human

Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC Empty
PostSubject: Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC   Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:48 pm

Because if anyone was gonna make an FC for this guy it would be me. Razz (note the un-creative title...I'll change it later...)
Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC HollowIchigocopy-1

So, any other Shiro lovers out there? Join up and discuss our favourite pony-boy today! *is run through with Zangetsu*

Also, as a bit of a topic launcher: Where does everyone stand on the quiet debate of Shirosaki's character; what does he appear to be in your eyes? Lovable psychopath? Bloodthirsty Demon? Sarcastic Bad-ass? Fallen hero? The finest damn albino you've ever seen? What is it about Shirosaki that appeals to everyone?

And while we're at it, anyone got any ideas for a better name for this place? I'm drawing up a blank at the moment.

FELLOW KINGS, QUEENS, AND HORSES:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Fate-chan on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Starz
Queen of Wasabi and Leeks
Starz

PostSubject: Re: Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC   Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:06 am

XDDD Okay, I just HAVE to go with: Sarcastic Bad-ass, and the finest damn albino I've ever seen. <3 I just love that blood-thirsty, sarcastic, and... Bluntly dirty? Or would it be dirtily blunt? XD (Just the main way he's described in fanfics and such.)

New names? Uh...

"I have no name! - Hichigo Shirosaki FC"
"The Real King - Hichigo Shirosaki FC"
"The Horse - Hichigo Shirosaki FC"

XD Yeaaah, I dunno, those ideas suck, sorry. If you want, I can make a banner for this lovely FC.
Back to top Go down
Fate-chan
Human

PostSubject: Re: Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC   Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:08 pm

By 'blunlty dirty' do you mean unabashed perversity? XDD

A banner would be great Starz (and I'll probably be too lazy to do it myself). Maybe something like the BA Hollow Ichigo FC banner? Since it will give some familiarity to people (who on this place seem to be majorly from BA and FLOL).

LOL, thanks for the ideas.
I'm uneasily starting to settle on 'the true king', like you said (with a really cracked one; Bleached White King. JK, JK. XD ).

I'll put your name on ze list.
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC   Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:08 pm

Fate-chan wrote:
By 'blunlty dirty' do you mean unabashed perversity? XDD

A banner would be great Starz (and I'll probably be too lazy to do it myself). Maybe something like the BA Hollow Ichigo FC banner? Since it will give some familiarity to people (who on this place seem to be majorly from BA and FLOL).

LOL, thanks for the ideas.
I'm uneasily starting to settle on 'the true king', like you said (with a really cracked one; Bleached White King. JK, JK. XD ).

I'll put your name on ze list.

Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 559739 Probably. But yeah, okay, so I made the banner, and I still have to add text to it, but I'll have to do it later. Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 249331 I pwomise! But I already put it in the first post, so it's good to go! Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 222521 For now.

Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 767984 I LOVE that Bleached White King idea!! Seriously, it's awesome!! Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 319216
Back to top Go down
Fate-chan
Human

PostSubject: Re: Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC   Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:58 pm

That's so awesome Starz! Love the broken mirror effect! And those eyes (those effing hot eyes...geezus).

So is that a definate on Bleached white king? Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 674965 (we have very angry emoticons) I'm not sure whether he would be complimeted by tht title or if he'd want to stab me (again). Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 559739

To answer my own question at the top, I'm a bit of everything but I have a very strong lean on redeemable Shiro. I think it was the Byakuya battle that did for me- I just couldn't understand Ichi's logic at all. From there I just questioned everything, did a full scale analysis of his character and now swear by Daricio's fanfic Hollow Feelings ( http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4888696/1/Hollow_Feelings ).

I'm loving the new OP for the anime. By the way things are going we're due for some more appearences in the future (perhaps even ones of teamwork!). Unless of course it's all just fanservice (which it might be considering that little Hitsu hairflip sparkle) but I'm not complaining. I think we might be due for a confrontation in the manga too with all this mask craziness. Why do you think the patterns have been changing like that? Is he different from the other vizard's hollows? I'm thinking it may have something to due with him being a human->shinigami->hollow rather than just Shinigami->hollow, or maybe it's something to do with the methods of hollowfication, Urahara's being more 'natural' with Aizen's being more like a virus or something. I'm still wondering how that worked...
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC   Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:35 am

Fate-chan wrote:
That's so awesome Starz! Love the broken mirror effect! And those eyes (those effing hot eyes...geezus).

So is that a definate on Bleached white king? Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 674965 (we have very angry emoticons) I'm not sure whether he would be complimeted by tht title or if he'd want to stab me (again). Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 559739

I know! Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 919381 His eyes make me melt...

Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 559739 Sure!! And I'm sure he wouldn't stab you, lol. Cuz he has the word "King" in the title, which he likes. Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 185230 No more Horsey for him~

Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 767984 I can't wait till we see him again! I mean, there's just NO way we can't see him again in the manga. Sad
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC   Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Joinage Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 517498 I love Hichigo and I don't know why I didn't join sooner. Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 122306
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karasu_kun_inoue
Fate-chan
Human

PostSubject: Re: Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC   Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:37 am

Awesome! Added you too.

So...What initially got you hooked on Shirosaki? What makes you like him?

And: How knowledgable or aware do you think Shirosaki is of the mask evoloution and of what happened above the dome?

For the first question, I didn't actually think he was anyone at first, just some weird puppet Zangetsu made up so he could be all profound and tell Ichigo he had to take zangetsu back with his own hands from his own hands- though I did really like his grin, eyes, and cute smile at the end. What actually got me though was that I went and watched that fight animated right after reading and fell in freaking love with his voice. Yes. That's the true reason I started obsessing over him. (Then I did my little personality analysis fell even harder. LAWL. )

As for the second I have not the faintest clue. I'm thinking he is vaguely aware of the evoloution but I don't think even he is going to be entirely sure of how the flip that BullIchigo happened. I don't think he was entirely in control for what happened above the dome (if his lack of speech and personality is any indication) but then, that's just me. Thought's anyone? Smile
Back to top Go down
Starz
Starz

PostSubject: Re: Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC   Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:04 am

What initially got you hooked on Shirosaki? What makes you like him?

Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 185230 The badass, cocky attitude. His haughtiness is awesome... (I suppose that could sound like "Hawtiness" too, huh? Well, he has good looks too. XD)

How knowledgable or aware do you think Shirosaki is of the mask evoloution and of what happened above the dome?

Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 122306 I actually think he was quite knowledgeable about everything, he just never said anything. We know that it was Shiro controlling Ichigo in the Lust Arc(thus Ichigo saying, "That wasn't me, it was my hollow," to Ulquiorra.). I dunno how to explain it. Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 249331 But I do think he knows about this stuff.

Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 881773 Awesome questions! Sorry I couldn't answer them more. Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 249331
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC   Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:00 pm

I have to join. NOTE: All my Avatar's for ANYTHING is a different pic of Hichigo!
Back to top Go down
Sam Leonhart
General of Hell
Sam Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC   Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC 168dizs

This is a good Avi I recently got off the internet. Hichigo FTW!
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC   Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:50 pm

OH YEAH!!! XD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karasu_kun_inoue
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC   Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleached White King - The Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Shirosaki Ogihci FC
Page 1 of 1