Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working harder and harder to bring Bleach discussion topics to you!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm not that good at "School".....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

I'm not that good at "School"..... Empty
PostI'm not that good at "School".....

I'm not the most studious person in the world.... I claim to do my best all the time, but I wonder if that's true sometimes... There's many things I want to do, and there's never enough time for ME.... Homework takes away what little time I have to myself... So I put it off......... and then I can never finish it... That's just because I fail. XD............
I really do try my best..... but I'm just never good enough at anything.... I always tell myself that if I try my best, and get a D as a grade, then "Best" is going to have to spelled with a "D" from then on... But I can never live up to that... I can never actually feel that way. When I get anything lower than an A- I feel...... inadequate and jealous... Jealous of my friends... They mostly get A's........ They don't even look like they try either. Most procrastinate MORE then I do... yet they STILL do better.... It's led to my conclusion that... I may not be all that intelligent... that maybe I'm...... stupid... I thought I share this because it's been bugging me a lot lately, and I wanted be sure that you guys wouldn't be mad if I took this all out on you... I'm stressed out... a lot...
'Till next time.......
-Kinoue
Bleach Souls Administrator
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karasu_kun_inoue
Share this post on: reddit

I'm not that good at "School"..... :: Comments

No Comment.

I'm not that good at "School".....

Page 1 of 1