Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working harder and harder to bring Bleach discussion topics to you!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"

Go down 
+2
Starz
Karasu Inoue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" Empty
PostSubject: LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"   LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:43 am

This thread is for the sweet and tragic love story that is LuluxShirley... This pairing brings me to tears all the time... I love them! Shirley was one of the only characters in CG with a pure heart. T^T *Glares at Rolo*

Members
Spoiler:

Last edited by Karasu Inoue on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karasu_kun_inoue
Starz
Queen of Wasabi and Leeks
Starz

PostSubject: Re: LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"   LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:22 am

*cries at this pairing* Waaah, my favorite of all time! 8D Thanks for posting this pairing Kinoue. *joinage*
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"   LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:49 pm

Thank you for joining Starz! Very Happy
Brought a pic for the lulz:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alita Hale
Plus
Alita Hale

PostSubject: Re: LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"   LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:30 pm

Joinage too

Personally I think Shirley is the hottest of Code Geass girls
Back to top Go down
Starz
Queen of Wasabi and Leeks
Starz

PostSubject: Re: LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"   LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:48 pm

I think her pure nature is what makes her even more beautiful. Personally, I'm not a fan of labeling people as "hot" unless it's jokingly, and like to describe people as "beautiful" or "pretty", because hot is defined as something that is above a certain amount of degrees. LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" 122306 (Now if that person was on fire, it'd be a different story.)

Whoops, went OT there... I think because Shirley is a pure-hearted person, and Lelouch is trying to do things for good, is what makes them special. In a way, I feel like it's kinda similar to IchiHime, because in both series, you have two good people, trying to do good things. Also, the guys have gotten themselves into trouble here and there, and the girls practically look the same. XD
If it weren't for the Giant Robots vs. Death Gods, I would think that the two series are the same thing.
Back to top Go down
crackerjack
Human
crackerjack

PostSubject: Re: LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"   LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:02 pm

OMG! Adopt me adopt me!!

I LOVE THIS PAIRING. I love tragedy and this pairing... wah! It's so heartbreaking! Esp the part when Lulu had to erase Shirley's memories and... when CC said, that you stay away to those people you don't want to lose, OMG, so heartbreaking because that's what Lulu had to do. Anyway, i love this pairing because it's pure (like IchiHime XD) Shirley's such a pure soul and pretty, too! Redheads rule! And it's tragic, this love. Smile) a very heartbreaking pair. This pair involves lots of sacrifices and mistakes. XD
Back to top Go down
Alita Hale
Plus
Alita Hale

PostSubject: Re: LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"   LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Well time to say I like this pairing

She kind, sweet, and loyal to Lulu despite all the bad things he did
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"   LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Shirley is such an amazing girl... She is so deeply in love with Lulu... And have you ever seen Lelouch cry/hug for any other girl in the series? besides Nunnally
And Rolo's a bastard
Back to top Go down
Alita Hale
Plus
Alita Hale

PostSubject: Re: LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"   LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:59 pm

I come bearing fanart

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"   LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:02 pm

Alita Hale wrote:
I come bearing fanart

Spoiler:
What the smex? O.O
Back to top Go down
Alita Hale
Plus
Alita Hale

PostSubject: Re: LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"   LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Karasu Inoue wrote:
What the smex? O.O

Did I do something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
The King of Hyrule
The King of Hyrule
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"   LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:14 pm

No you just caught me off guard there. XD
Back to top Go down
Demon Gen Alastor
Plus
Demon Gen Alastor

PostSubject: Re: LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"   LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Man, this pairing has more angstand tragedy thena Greek play. I was so sad and piss(ROLO) that waht happen. I was like in total shock. And she was like the only true Innocent character to die. And if Lelouch had a more normal life, they would of made a perfect couple. I hope they meet agian in the afterlife. If Lleouch is in heaven that is
Back to top Go down
VirgilTheart
Lazy Bum Spirit King
Lazy Bum Spirit King
VirgilTheart

PostSubject: Re: LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"   LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:12 am

Though Im still very much a newb in Code Geass, I'll join. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"   LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LuluxShirley ~ "I will always love you"
Page 1 of 1